Why Do Your Pharmacy Residency at PeaceHealth St. Joseph?
American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Accredited
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) is a nationally recognized, member organization, working on behalf of pharmacists to improve medication use and enhance patient safety. Our Pharmacy Residency Program has been measured against universal quality standards to achieve ASHP Accreditation.
National & International Recognition
- Solucient Top Hospitals - Cardiovascular
- Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence
- Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals
- Best in State for Appropriate Care Measures (CMS)
- Top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety and Outstanding Patient Experience
- Top 50 Health Systems - Thomson Reuters
- Recognized as having the #1 Cardiovascular Group in the nation
Our team is highly educated. We have a very high ratio of BCPS (Board-certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist) pharmacists on our staff, with a number of staff having completed residencies. Visit the Meet Our Team page to learn more.