Peace Harbor Medical Center is pleased to provide complimentary wireless Internet access for our patients, guests and visitors. There are desktop computers located in the hospital and in our Primary Care Clinic lobbies for your convenience. If you have a laptop, you can connect to our wireless Internet by following the instructions below.
Simply bring your laptop, PDA, or other wireless-enabled device with you to any of our facilities and connect using your wireless network card. Guests must have experience in connecting to wireless networks as PeaceHealth is unable to provide any assistance. Patients may use this service in their rooms unless it interferes with their clinical care. Follow the steps below to get connected and begin using the internet.
- Launch your wireless utility client or switch your wireless connection on if you have an on/off switch on the side of your laptop.
- Search for available WiFi networks and choose PH-Guest-WiFi
- Launch your internet browser
- If you see a Security Alert prompt click Yes
- Read the Guest Internet Access Agreement and click on the [I Agree] button
- Now you can go to your home page or type in any public URL, such as www.yahoo.com.
Unfortunately it is not possible to print from our wireless connection. However, you may email the page to yourself and print it when you get home.
- As with any public wireless network, we strongly recommend guests take measures to secure their devices and internet communications. It is the user’s responsibility to take precautions and provide security measures suited to their situation and intended use of the service. PeaceHealth is not responsible for any personal information (e.g. credit card) that is compromised.
- PeaceHealth is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property. We are not responsible for damage of hardware or software due to electric surges, security issues or consequences caused by viruses or hacking.
- Users attempting to access websites that are in violation of our campus-wide internet security policy will be notified by our “Web Access Denied” screen. Read more about content restrictions in our Guest Internet Access Agreement at the beginning of your internet session.
Regrettably, in-house technical assistance is not available. Please refer to your owner’s manual if you experience difficulties using this free service.