To save time, register by phone.
If you are having a procedure done in the hospital, you need to register. Registering over the phone will save you time. If someone has not yet called you to register, please call (541) 686-7166 or (866) 907-6329. Have your health plan card handy when you call. The office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After your surgery is scheduled, your doctor will request that you schedule an appointment with the Anesthesia Clinic. Call (541) 686-7166 or (866) 907-6329 to pre-register and to schedule your Anesthesia Clinic appointment. Please have your insurance card/information available when you call. You will meet with an anesthesiologist and a nurse. You may also have lab work or an EKG done at this time. This is a good time to ask questions about your hospital stay. Please call as soon as possible after your surgery date is confirmed. Please allow two hours for this appointment.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your current prescription medications, vitamins, over-the-counter medicines, herbals, supplements, inhalers, ointments, or eye drops that you take or use
- Photo ID and insurance cards
- All paper work given to you by your doctor or other provider. If you received Health History and medication forms, please have them completed.
- Any questions for the nurse or anesthesiologist
- Any requested co-payment. Our staff will be happy to give you a receipt at this time.
- A family member or friend so you have an extra pair of ears.