A wide variety of gifts and personal items can be found at Heartfelt Gifts located on both the RiverBend and University District campuses of Sacred Heart Medical Center. The Sacred Heart Hospital Guild, a volunteer organization dedicated to supporting patient care, operates the shop. All gift shop proceeds are contributed to Sacred Heart Medical Center Foundation, and used to fund state-of-the-art medical services and technology.
Guild volunteers are available to deliver your purchase to a patient during shop hours (see below). To purchase a gift for a friend or relative, please call our shop and one of our volunteers will help you choose the perfect item. The gift shop accepts VISA & MasterCard.
University District Heartfelt Gifts – 541-686-6924
RiverBend Heartfelt Gifts – 541-222-1340
For flower and gift orders, you may call toll free, 866-706-1351, and ask to be transferred to the Gift Shop.
- University District Heartfelt Gifts: Weekdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- RiverBend Heartfelt Gifts: Weekdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Weekends and holidays 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Early open the second Wednesday of each month at 7 a.m. to accommodate early shoppers!
For the comfort of our patients, families and other visitors, Heartfelt Gifts carries:
- Flowers and balloons– Beautiful floral arrangements and balloon bouquets in a wide price range.
- Baby gifts– Stuffed animals, t-shirts, baby books and novelties.
- Candy and snack food– Boxed candy, candy bars, sugar-free candy, plus delicious snacks.
- Toys– Puzzles, games and fun things to do, including coloring books and crayons.
- Reading Materials– Books, magazines and a large selection of greeting cards.
- Gifts– Decorative items for the home and garden, lovely jewelry, fashion accessories and inspirational items.
- Personal Items– Lotions, reading glasses, sunglasses and cameras.