PeaceHealth St. John- Outpatient Therapies
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of outpatient rehabilitation services including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Hand therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Women's health
- Consultation and treatment with a board-certified physiatrist
- Patient and family education
- Therapeutic and functional activities and exercises
- Chronic pain management strategies
- Amputee rehabilitation and training
- Work conditioning
Each patient receives a specialized care plan that may include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, rehabilitation nursing, or physiatry care.
Outpatient Therapies is licensed as part of PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center. Patients seeking care at this hospital-based clinic may receive a separate billing for a facility-fee. This fee could result in higher out-of-pocket expenses for patients.