Helping you stay healthy is an important part of what our primary care doctors do. Our team provides comprehensive, personal care that fits the needs of you and your family.
Back to School Wellness Event*
No-cost well-child checks and sports physicals for school-aged children
To ensure students get a healthy start to their school year, Peace Island Medical Center is offering no-cost immunizations, well-child checks and sports physicals by appointment for children ages 5 to 18.
*Call 360-378-2141 to schedule an appointment.
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016
- Thursday, August 11, 2016
Additionally, well-child exams may be scheduled concurrently with a sports physical, if desired. There will be no charge to patients nor a copayment expected for well-child checks, though insurance may be billed, if available.
Children younger than 18 must be accompanied to their appointments by a parent or legal guardian.
We use the latest tools and procedures to provide a variety of patient care services, including:
- Health maintenance and wellness
- Chronic disease management, including diabetes, hypertension, asthma and others
- Immunizations programs
- Taking complete medical histories
- Health assessments, including preventative services such as annual physicals and health screenings
- Family Planning
- Physical examinations (school, sports, well, comprehensive, career)
- Allergy injections
- Gynecologic care, including pap smears
- Splint and casting
- Holter Monitor testing
- Spirometry/Peak flow testing
- Laboratory, which is co-located in the Family Medicine clinic
- Weekly Coumadin Clinic, by appointment
If you're sick or injured, your family care provider can help or refer you to a specialist, when needed.
This clinic is licensed as part of PeaceHealth Peace Island Medical Center. You may receive a separate charge or billing for facility fees in addition to any professional fees for services, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.