Parents & pediatricians go together like peanut butter & jelly.
If you’re a parent, your pediatrician is a great go-to resource for emergencies, everyday growing pains and special health needs.
Find a pediatrician who can be the jelly to your peanut butter.
PeaceHealth Medical Group pediatricians are available seven days a week to provide you access to the health care you need, close to home. Our pediatricians offer:
- Convenient locations throughout the Eugene and Springfield area with weekday, evening and weekend hours.
- View or print our Health Services for Children brochure with specific location and hours information.
- Direct access to the only pediatric surgeons in our region, Drs. Garret Zallen and Kimberly Ruscher.
- Access to the region's only pediatric cardiologist, Dr. Misty Carlson, and pediatric endocrinologist, Dr. Michael Racine.
- Benefit from regularly visiting specialists from OHSU's Doernbecher Children's Hospital.
- PeaceHealth Medical Group pediatricians also work as hospitalists at Sacred Heart. This means the providers you see in the clinics are the same providers you'll see at the hospital should your child ever need a higher level of care.
Meet our Pediatricians
Our pediatricians understand that children aren’t simply small adults and that many factors can affect their growth and development. Children change rapidly, and they must be approached with an appreciation for their particular stage of physical and mental development.
PeaceHealth Medical Group provides physician-reviewed information sheets by age: