The latest in advanced wound care
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center offers patients the latest in advanced wound care at the Hyperbaric Center. Working in collaboration with our Wound & Ostomy Center, the wound care specialists at the Hyperbaric Center use state-of-the-art technology and training to deliver comprehensive, compassionate care to patients with non-healing wounds, decompression sickness, carbon monoxide poisoning, and other health issues.
The Hyperbaric Center provides top-quality care in a convenient, flexible and compassionate setting. We offer:
- Cutting-edge wound treatment close to home for less disruption to our patients' normal routines
- Oregon physicians board-certified in infectious disease, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine
- Collaboration between your doctor, the Hyperbaric Center and Sacred Heart's newly expanded Wound & Ostomy Center so our patients have the best minds working for them
This Hyperbaric Center is accredited by the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society. This means that our facility has met the highest standards of care and patient safety within our specialty. To learn more, click here.
Wound & Ostomy Care
The Hyperbaric Center works in conjunction with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart’s Wound & Ostomy Center, which recently added the following services:
- Lymphedema wound management with a lymphedema-certified physical therapist
- Total contact casting for diabetic foot management
Other Wound & Ostomy services include:
- Evaluation of wounds and development of a plan of care
- Pre- and post-op ostomy evaluation and plan of care pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Pressure ulcer prevalence and incident monitoring specialty support surface management
To take advantage of the services offered at the Hyperbaric Center, contact your doctor for a referral.
This clinic is a department of PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center.